World-class golf in a spectacular Sonoran Desert setting
With room for a variety of golf experiences that run the gamut from single-digit handicappers slugging it out for bragging rights or fun events where building friendships is the goal, Terravita Golf Club has you covered. Add in Terravita’s infectious camaraderie and the stage is set for a lifetime of rewarding golf under the warm Arizona sunshine.
Private Club and Award-Winning Golf Course
Member-owned and operated since 1998, Terravita Golf Club is financially sound. It has garnered the first-place spot in Ranking Arizona – The Best of Arizona Business Magazine's listing of the state's top 10 private golf courses in nine of the past ten years, including 2005 – 2007 and 2009 –2014.
Terravita Golf is now accepting a limited number of golf memberships. Resident and Non-Resident memberships include:
- Access to an award-winning, 18-hole private golf course with unlimited golf
- Use of the two way practice range with three putting greens and two short-game areas
- Lessons and clinics hosted by PGA Professionals
- Discounted merchandise in the pro shop
- Locker rooms and lounge
- Reduced golf fees for family and guests
- Invitation to special club events and tournaments
- Summer reciprocals with other select courses
- Troon Advantage Program when traveling
- Limited non-resident memberships available
- Trail fees allowing personal golf cart use (must be pre-approved)
- Bag storage and handicap services
- Active Men’s and Women’s leagues
Terravita Golf Club offers memberships designed for singles, couples and families, which allows you to design a program to fit your particular needs.
Full Golf Membership
– Terravita Golf Club offers full memberships with a non-refundable initiation fee for Full membership of $21,500. This is available to Terravita residents and non-residents alike. Click here to download the Golf Club pricing structure.
We are currently running a membership special for new Terravita Homeowners as well as Non-Residents. Click here to view more information on this limited time special!
Still on the fence? Then, try the Taste of Terravita Mesquite Membership Plan
on a one-time-only one-year trial basis. Options include:
- Yearly Mesquite members pay $5,000 plus monthly dues and cart fee and receive Full Membership rights including access to men’s and women’s leagues and interclub events, except Club Championship tournaments. Available one time only, ask about credits and incentives to convert to Full Membership.
- Invitational Memberships are available for singles, couples or families ages 24 to 49 and include all the benefits of Full Membership. A non-refundable initial annual payment of $5,000 will be paid in full upon joining and $1,500 on the anniversary date of each calendar year. This amount can accrue each year and will apply toward the initiation fee of a full membership once the member turns 50 and decides to join as a full golf member. Monthly dues are only two-thirds of Full Membership dues, plus cart fees.
All prices and incentives are subject to change at any time. To learn more about Terravita Golf Club membership, Download the Golf Membership brochure.
For a full description of each membership category, benefits, fees and availability, please contact Hannah Wallesen, call (480) 437-9275 or email email@example.com.
Terravita Country Club, Terravita Golf Club and Terravita Community Association are separate legal entities.
This "Contact Us" page is intended for the sole use of those interested in additional Community Association, Country Club and Golf Club information and is not intended for solicitation of any kind. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safe guard and secure information we collect online.