All homeowners are members of Terravita Community Association (TCA). This homeowner’s association is dedicated to ensuring that the streets and neighborhoods are safe and maintained to a consistently high standard of quality and appearance. Association duties and membership benefits include:
- Common-area maintenance and landscaping
- Street maintenance
- 24-hour community security including gated and guarded entry and patrols
- Maintenance of community trail system
- Enforcement of the governing documents (CC&Rs)
- Collection of Association assessments
- Maintenance of entry and exit gates
- Painting of backyard view fences and community common-area walls
- Determination and funding for capital reserves and expenditures
Terravita Community Association is managed on-site by the community management firm of CCMC. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Quarterly Dues: $309 Starting April 1, 2017
Dues include the above benefits, capital replacement and capital improvement reserves.
Terravita Community Association has recently released the Terravita Homeowners’ Guide to the Association. This 18-page pamphlet contains information about the Association and its governing documents, as well as providing useful information about living in Terravita. A paper copy will be distributed to all new homeowners.
Terravita Country Club, Terravita Golf Club and Terravita Community Association are separate legal entities.