All homeowners are members of Terravita Community Association (TCA). This homeowner’s association is dedicated to ensuring that the streets and neighborhoods are safe and maintained to a consistently high standard of quality and appearance. Association duties and membership benefits include:
- Common-area maintenance and landscaping
- Street maintenance
- 24-hour community security including gated and guarded entry and patrols
- Maintenance of community trail system
- Enforcement of the governing documents (CC&Rs)
- Collection of Association assessments
- Maintenance of entry and exit gates
- Painting of backyard view fences and community common-area walls
- Determination and funding for capital reserves and expenditures
Terravita Community Association is managed on-site by the community management firm of CCMC. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Quarterly Dues: $330 Starting April 1, 2018
Current Dues Structure - Click here
Dues include the above benefits, capital replacement and capital improvement reserves.
Terravita Community Association has recently released the Terravita Homeowners’ Guide to the Association. This 18-page pamphlet contains information about the Association and its governing documents, as well as providing useful information about living in Terravita. A paper copy will be distributed to all new homeowners.
Terravita Country Club, Terravita Golf Club and Terravita Community Association are separate legal entities.