SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. –Terravita Country Club, located in North Scottsdale, will break ground on a $5.2 million remodel of the club’s 22-year-old Clubhouse in the spring of 2018. The project is expected to take eight months to complete.
The Clubhouse is designed to deliver high-quality improvements, including added flexibility and functionality to create additional casual dining options and an expanded bar experience. The new design maximizes the views from inside the Clubhouse to the scenic outdoor desert and mountain vistas, incorporating sliding door systems and additional terrace seating.
The Clubhouse remodel follows the Community Center remodel in 2016 and the Fitness Center remodel in 2012.
PHX Architecture, Studio V, and Wespac Construction, Inc., have been hired to oversee Terravita’s largest capital improvement project to-date.
Terravita Clubhouse remodel plans include:
- Redesigning the Grille Room, Sunset Dining Room and lobby member services area
- Creating multiple dining options
- Enlarging the bar by more than two times its current size
- Adding private wine room dining
- Expanding the banquet / special event spaces
- Increasing outdoor terrace dining with large group seating and fire pits
- Updating the golf shop and locker room décor
- Increasing the size of the kitchen, including adding an in-kitchen chefs table
- Upgrading all furniture, fixtures, and equipment throughout the Clubhouse
“The Clubhouse is the focal point of the community and this remodel will be the culmination of many years of planning based on member input,” said Tom Forbes, general manager for Terravita Country Club. “The members’ desire to have current, up-to-date facilities in this competitive North Scottsdale marketplace, and to ensure future member needs are met, was the driving force in the planning of this remodel”.
About Terravita Golf and Country Club
Terravita Golf and Country Club is the private country club community of choice in North Scottsdale, located in the heart of picturesque desert foothills. There are nearly 1,400 households in the gated community, located just south of Carefree, Arizona. It offers quality amenities in an elegant desert setting with an award-winning, private 18-hole golf course, Clubhouse, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool, Tennis Courts, and more.
For more information, please visit www.Terravita.com.