Premiere North Scottsdale Golf & Country Club
A Sociable & Inviting Experience!
When you arrive at Terravita, it doesn’t take long to realize why this private community and country club is one of the most desirable clubs in Scottsdale to call home. The inviting Arizona weather and Sonoran Desert scenery certainly set the stage for a rewarding outdoor lifestyle. Golf, tennis, hiking and other pursuits thrive under sunny skies enjoyed 300-plus days per year.
Although the exceptional amenities initially draws attention, it is the lasting friendships made at Terravita that create the buzz of social activity and emphasizes the things that truly matter in life.
Whether full-time or seasonal residents, all are country club members who can enjoy a comprehensive array of facilities and activities at their fingertips, such as:
- A lively resort atmosphere filled with an easygoing camaraderie
- The 34,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with casual and formal dining that embraces Scottsdale’s unique indoor/outdoor lifestyle
- A full-service bar and gathering area
- The Desert Pavilion Community Center – 11,500-square-foot structure featuring a library, meeting rooms and art lab
- Educational seminars, cultural events and groups covering diverse interests and activities
- Six tennis courts – four lighted
- Complete fitness center encompassing more than 10,000 square feet
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with steam rooms and lounge areas
- Large saline heated pool with lap lanes, a beach-style entrance, lounging area and spa
- Seven miles of walking, biking and running trails, including a two-mile nature trail
- Residents also have the option of joining the private award-winning 18-hole championship Terravita Golf Club
Find out more about our membership and how you can enjoy the Terravita lifestyle